Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My 6th Blog Post in September

Today is Sept 29. There are 2 days left in September. For those of you keeping track, I’ve posted 5 times so far this month, and had set a goal to post 9 times in my blog in September. So---here’s NUMBER 6!! Along with a *note* that my blog posts might be “binging” like an arcade for the next 30 hours or so. I will try to keep them brief, so as not to overwhelm my “readers” …as well as helping to maintain my focus on another JOYFUL project… the construction of my *new* online *store*!!

…And all the glorious details that go along with it. (And there are a LOT of details!!)

This is my *first* online shop (although I’ve been making and selling Jewelry for more than 5 years, and Paper Arts & Calligraphy for more than 20 years!!)

I’m very excited about all of it… And I can’t wait to share more!!

See you again soon…

Dawn

1 comments:

Dawn Conover said...

I had typed a couple of "smiley faces" in this post, but they came up as a letter J when I looked at my post on my phone, so I removed them. But I'm *still smiling* (just to let you know :)

Post a Comment