Saturday, September 25, 2010

A lotta JOY goin' on around here

There's a whole lotta JOY goin' on around here these days... I've been making a series of *handmade* journal books (literally "tearing into" a large collection of incredibly joyful papers that I've been stashing for years!!) that I'm anxious to share... More jewelry including a spectrum of hand-hammered metal (which is a joyful activity in itself!!) spirals in sterling silver & copper... And... In addition to all that flurry of joyful activity, we are now *fully involved* in the construction of my new *online shop* (more info coming real soon!!)

Chris is busy photographing pieces of my work, downloading & uploading photos, technically coordinating *every* detail... Our kitchen has been turned into a "photo-studio" with the table saturated in lights, props and cords (running all over the place!!) A laptop on the center island serves as "command central" (at least until dinner time... hmmm... maybe we should go out!! ;)

We're writing descriptions, a bio and shop profile... Listing materials and policies... Filling in items as we go along (and, as I finish up "just a few more things" from my work tables!!)

It's a "Joyful Creative Flurry" of activity... And, I'd love to post more "relevant" photos right now, but I must wait until a camera is "available!!" (Even my phone is in use right now--providing us with movement inspiring music while we work.)

Cheers!!

4 comments:

cakmon said...

I love the new journals. Very Dawnish! :o)

Dawn Conover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn Conover said...

Thanks cakmon :) xoxo

Dawn Conover said...

P.S. my first attempt at the comment had a typo -- that's the only reason why I deleted it (FYI) :)

Post a Comment