Monday, September 20, 2010

Following Up on Intentions


Sometimes it seems like there are some items that just keep getting put on that "To Do" list, repeatedly, because they still aren't done yet (or they still haven't been started!!!!!!) This is something I have struggled with for a long, long time!! Sometimes, we just gotta push ourselves to get started... And sometimes we gotta keep on pushing until we actually DO get started... and keep working at it... and, soon, we can check that project off as being "DONE" :)

A few months ago, I posted about "Intentions" (with the intention of posting on my progress, as a follow up.) Well... I am ***thrilled*** to report that I made some *VERY*GREAT*PROGRESS* during the next couple months--finishing up some very important projects, and working on some others. This has brought me **MUCH**JOY** indeed, and has also "made room" (both literally and figuratively) for some other work I've been wanting to do.

Perhaps I will post more in the future on the process of these "clearing" projects in the past... But for NOW... I will move on to the PRESENT... And what a gift it is :)

(...stay tuned for some info on "current events" in my studio!!)

Joyfully shared,
Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment