Sunday, October 2, 2011

Lots of *JOYFUL* things this Fall...


I took this photo last year, but it tells a story... That the season of Fall is here again, the leaves are on it's way to these colors again, and I've been looking through some old photos again...

Although I haven't *blogged* in a while, I'm very happy to report that I've been working on a lot of very *JOYFUL* things going on here... Photos (hopefully) coming (very) soon!! :)

Working on some new jewelry, including some old favorite styles & some new favorite designs!! Production is going well on items, but there's a hold up in my photographing operation here... Which explains why there aren't many *new* photos being posted right now!!

I've set up a Facebook page... And begun adding photos from my Archives... Please visit my page... * CreatingForJoy * I'd *Love* it if you'd click that you *Like* it...

Scheduling Home Parties, Classes & Shows for this Fall... And looking forward to a very *JOYFUL* Holiday season...

Re-organizing some things in my Etsy Shop... And coordinating the introduction of some new sections of work... Please check it out http://www.creatingforjoy.etsy.com and let me know what you think...

Thanks for your interest in my work... And for sharing my joy!!

- Dawn 

0 comments:

Post a Comment