Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inside Photos & Outside Photos


A few days ago, I took some photos of my jewelry, INSIDE, with bright lights and a photo box, the way I have done so many times before, but I had just relocated my photo station to a different room, readjusted the lights, and tried to set things up just right again. 


When I was posting the photos, I felt like the color was not right in some of them (yet it was fine in some, too.) 

Could have been something in the shooting process, and could have been in the editing process... Either way, I was thinking there must be another way... 


And then a light went off in my mind... A *sunny* light... 
I decided to go OUTSIDE for the next session, and take photos in the natural sunlight, something I hadn't done in a while!! 

So, I did that, today... With intentions of shooting the same types of photos, then comparing how the colors look in each different lighting. 

However, *new* variables entered this experiment... And so began a whole *new* story of photos... I'll write more about it soon, but in the meantime, here's a sneak peak... 


This is the *same* bracelet that is pictured right above this one... But it's no longer just a "color study" !! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment