Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sweet New Items & Sweet New Prices


Hello Joyful Friends!! I've added a few *new* items AND *lowered* some prices.

If you're a fan of *earrings* ...check out my *JoyfulGems* collection for a few new prices.

If you're a *fan* of *bracelets* ...check out this *Large Freshwater Pearl & Smoky Quartz* bracelet--it's new to my *JoyfulGems* line of jewelry (although it's been on my table--being admired--for over a month--time to let it go, my sweet little adored creation!!)

If you're a fan of *necklaces* ...more will be posted soon... for sure!!

Sharing some thoughts on my process & my work...

The photo above makes the shape of a "Q" which I find to be kind of cute, and kind of weird, too. One thing I've struggled with when posing photos is "where to put the tail" of the bracelet!! Hmmm... Who knew there could be so many options, and questions, about this!!

So, I took a bunch of photos of this one, with many different arrangements of the "tail" (which is an extender clasp, of course.) I still chose this one because the lighting is nice, and the colors of the bracelet materials look much like they do in real life. So, I'm still learning, still taking more and more photos, still editing, adjusting, filing, posting, and so on... Which can be a challenge as well as a feeling of victory sometimes!! I'm SURE I am not the first person to experience all this... Yet, certainly this is the first time I've really *grabbed on* to taking photos of my work in this way.

Okay--I'm rambling now... Time to get back to my *other* desk!!

Oh, and remember, I *love* feedback... So, if you want to "ramble" too... Type away, my friend!!!!

Have A *Creative & Joyful* Day!!

Dawn

0 comments:

Post a Comment