Monday, November 29, 2010

Photos of Me (Dawn) !!


On a crisp day this Fall, I took a trip... Over the mountains and thru the valleys... Chasing the sunlight to arrive at a BEAUTIFUL park in Berks County... where I had some photos taken of me... by a professional photographer, who just happens to be one of my BFFs!!!!! :) Thanks, Denean!! You're the *best* !!!!

(Hey, everyone--check out more REALLY extraordinary work by Denean Melcher at www.DeneanMelcher.com --and please contact her if you'd like some great photos taken of you & your family!!)


I really LOVE how the next photo "opens up" to include so much *nature* in the background. (Nature is one of the things I love most!!) (Along with beads, paper, friends, family & food!!) (In fact, this *JOY* filled trip included most of those things!!)


Thanks, again, Denean--for *capturing so much* with such a little part of the day left!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment