Monday, October 25, 2010

Recent Joyful Events !!

Recent Joyful Events @ *CreatingForJoy* that I am pleased to share...

I opened my new shop on Etsy... * CreatingForJoy * Featuring Joyful Jewelry & Paper Arts.

The first 2 "Collections" of my work (called "Sections" in Etsy-speak) that I listed are: *Joyful Gems* & *Joyful Medley* (both of these are Jewelry Collections.)


Shortly after opening my new shop on Etsy, my work was featured on the front page of Etsy (which I found out by reading a friends' post on Facebook!! Thanks, Etsy & Facebook!!)

I've started taking photos of my work (on my own---which is something that I've been wanting to do... rather than Chris having to keep taking photos of my work!! So, Chris (my wonderful boyfriend) and my AWESOME friend Denean have been helping me learn "how to fish" (so-to-speak) ... So that I can take my own photos of my work. (Thank you BOTH!!)


Also, yesterday, I listed 5 new Handmade Journal Books (the first 5 in a series of *JoyfulJournals* that I will explain more in another post!!)

Today, my work was featured in a "Collection" on Etsy. I am very excited to be included in these "picks." (Thank you!!)

Later on today, I got my first official Etsy order!! Thanks, Bonnie!!!! You're terrific!! (Enjoy!!)


2 more Collections I will be listing soon are: *Joyful Words* (Jewelry with Words) & *Joyful Him* (Jewelry for Men) ... Look for them soon!!

Have a great week of "Joy!!"

- Dawn :)



4 comments:

denean said...

Congrats Dawn! I am so happy for you!!

dawn said...

thank you, thank you, thank you, Denean!! :)

dawn said...

Hello, Katherine!! Thanks for being a "follower" to my blog!! :) Which reminds me--I've read yours, but hadn't signed up as an official follower--I will now :)

dawn said...

Hey Denean--Can you help me with a PROFILE PIC here at my blog?? (Pretty please!! :) ... Also---a link to your blog, too!! ***Note to all--Denean is an *Extraordinary* Photographer!!

Post a Comment