Friday, October 29, 2010

**FREE GIFT w/Any Purchase** for the first 50 orders


I've changed my Promotional Offer to **FREE GIFT w/Any Purchase**

http://www.creatingforjoy.etsy.com

...and I've added a few more items to
my CreatingForJoy Etsy shop inventory, including
the beginning of my *JOYFUL WORDS* Jewelry Collection...



**FREE GIFT w/Any Purchase** (with free shipping!!) ** for the first 50 orders of any items!!**
**Celebrating the Opening of My New Shop Online!!** Thank you for your support!! :)


*CreatingForJoy specializes in unique Joyful Jewelry & Paper Arts & Word Craft*

JOYFUL JEWELRY includes earrings, bracelets & necklaces handmade with sterling silver, mixed metals, gems, stones, pearls, glass, wood, clay & more. PAPER ARTS include: journals, greeting cards & more, made with mixed media, and lots of JOY!! New items are being added continually as I create more inventory, so please come back again soon!! Enjoy!! - Dawn :)

3 comments:

Dawn Conover said...

I thought I included the link to my shop yesterday, but it wasn't here!! So, I added it today. Maybe I need a "JoyfulChecklist" for steps to list and post things!! :)

Gypsea Nurse said...

Dawn... what great pieces you make!!!
Love it!!
Smiles~
Cathy

Dawn Conover said...

Thanks, Cathy!! :)

Post a Comment