Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's all about the Joy...


Joy... The Joy of creating... The Joy that I get when I am being creative, designing something, producing something... Artwork, crafts, and more... The Joy that I get when people like my work... The Joy that people get when they like things, and when they are creating things themselves... The Joy that we all get when we share something we like with other people...

It's a cycle... I find Joy in creating... I create my work from a place of Joy... I share my work and my Joy with others... People share their Joy with me... and the Joy keeps going... It’s wonderful, it’s happy, it’s healthy... It's natural...

"Creating for Joy" is... Sharing & Encouraging Creative Pursuits... Creating & Selling Unique Jewelry, Calligraphy & Word Art, Mixed Media, Art & Craft... Teaching and Learning all these things and more... A place to share my own *creative* journey, and to inspire others to also *create* for Joy, for Health, for Love, for Life, for Peace, and more...

En-JOY!!

- Dawn :)


Note: This photo is from my archives... It's a close up of part of a Mixed Media Painting I did in 2004 called "Colorfall"

0 comments:

Post a Comment