Tuesday, November 24, 2009

100 Different Pieces of Creative Work in 30 Days

Design Goals & Challenges # ONE
November 21 - December 20, 2009

Unique Jewelry & Calligraphy & Mixed Media
The challenge is called “100 Different Pieces of Creative Work in 30 Days.” I will make, and post photos of, 100 Different Pieces in 30 days!! This includes ***Unique Jewelry (Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, *Oh My!!*) ***Calligraphy & Lettering ***Paper Arts (Greeting Cards & Handmade Books) …and perhaps some other *Mixed Media* Serendipitous Creations…

Planning to use mostly materials that I already have in my studio, this will be a wonderful way of *exploring and enticing* new ideas, and *re-visiting* some old favorites (also *re-using/re-cycling/re-purposing* which will be both good for the environment of our world, and for the environment of my studio!!

I look forward to sharing this process (and these products) with you all... And, of course, I’d love for you to contact me with any thoughts & questions you may have about my creative work & process, and about your own as well!!

Enjoy!!

- Dawn :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment