Saturday, July 9, 2011

Happy 7-9-11 Day !!


Today, the date is 7-9-11, which is fascinating to me!!

Three consecutive *odd* numbers...

I remember just over 2 years ago, the date was 5-7-9, which I realized would probably happen only *once* in my lifetime, and it was sooooo cool to be actually on *my* birthday!!

So, in honor of today, I *knew* I wanted to blog about it... After all, *somebody* should be celebrating this unique date...

Curiously, today I decided to *google* the digits 7 9 11

...and I read about this being the "Oddest Day of the Year" and about a man in California who is *really* celebrating!! (check it out with this link)


The article also points out that this is only one of *6* dates
this CENTURY that features six consecutive odd numbers.

Very cool. And very *odd* indeed.
(**wink!**)


P.S Here's a photo in honor of that special day just over two years ago...




0 comments:

Post a Comment