Saturday, December 19, 2009

# 21

***A bracelet for ME!!***

This bracelet contains several of my favorite stones & materials, in "chunky" form... Each bead is individually wire-wrap-looped with sterling silver, and connected to the next piece. Semi-precious stones (amazonite, smoky quartz, and bronzite,) are combined with quirky fresh water pearls... Mostly neutral earth-tones, with a touch of fresh, sweet blue.

I made the first one in this series for myself, because I wanted to experiment with the clasp. This handmade sterling silver wire spiral clasp (which I love in itself,) did not work with this bracelet the way I wanted it to... So I am still experimenting... (I just want to post it here to share my process of exploration...)

Enjoy... and stay tuned for more on THIS bracelet!!

- Dawn :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment